Loving Kindness

Loving Kindness

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Introducing Sara Falls, First Guest Blogger for "Moyo Aflame"


Sara Falls is a high school English Teacher in San Francisco. Some of her fondest childhood memories include books, and so she hopes to inspire a love of reading in her students. Sara has also had a regular writing practice since she began publishing ‘zines at the age of fifteen. She writes essays, poetry, and short stories. In her spare time, aside from reading and writing, Sara studies martial arts, cooks, watches movies, plays board games, enjoys the outdoors, and hangs with her sweetie and their cat in a small cohousing community in Oakland, California.


Sara is a beautiful friend I know from my "California years." We lived together in that co-housing community in Oakland, California. I moved on to The Sonoran Desert of Arizona. Sara is still living there and tending to the chickens in the community.

I have been thinking about adding several guest bloggers here for several months. When I decided I wanted to add someone to contribute book reviews, Sara is the only person I really ever seriously considered. Sara's total passion and love for books and storytelling makes her a natural for writing book reviews. The fact that she is also an excellent writer made it an absolute no brainer.

Sara's first review will appear here in a day or two. I believe everyone who stops here at this blog will be appreciate Sara's wonderful life insights that I know will consistently make their way into her reviews.

No comments: