Loving Kindness

Loving Kindness

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The intersection of the "Pain War" plea and the teachings of Yeshua



The "Pain War" victim's desperate plea:

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the most oppressed, most disenfranchised, most marginalized, group of people of them all and/or which intersections of oppression, disenfranchisement, and marginalization is the  most horrible set of intersections to ever, ever conceivably walk the earth? Please, mirror answer me, for I am certain of and need reassurance that it is the group or the intersection that I am a perfect representation  of that certainly is the most egregiously oppressed one of them all! So please Dear mirror answer me and satisfy my curiosity. Is it women, black men, black women, different groups of people of color and people of color combinations, various First Nations peoples and/or indigenous peoples? Is it members of the LGBTQI community or communities? Is it people living with disabilities, people living with terminal illnesses and all kinds of other illnesses and diseases? Is it people living with chronic mental illness? Is it homeless people? Is it people who are the survivors of all kinds of horrifying and protracted abuse and trauma in childhood, adulthood, or both? Or have we now gotten to a place in the world where the only real contestant capable of winning The coveted Pain War sash and crown is necessarily someone who has a powerful combo like a black lesbian heroin addict schizophrenic double amputee who is homeless? Please beloved mirror answer me. Please assure me that since it is completely inconceivable that I could win any contest for being the most Blessed of anything, please then give me something by letting me know that I am at least the most non-Bleessed among all of God's creation and the one most destined to suffer the most. Please, answer me!

Yeshua's response:

Come to me all who labor and are heavy burdened,
and I shall give you rest.
Take up my yoke and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart,
and you’ll find rest for your souls.
Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden is light.


Matthew 11:28-30

No comments: