Loving Kindness

Loving Kindness

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Message from Andre' Maria and The Communion



Greetings Dear Friends,

DISCLAIMER: Some of the things you will read below may be difficult for you to believe, may challenge some or many of your held belief systems and may not be able to be taken seriously by you. It is OK. For my part, I have done everything in my power to present everything as truthfully as I possibly can.

INTRODUCTION:

On December 24, 2018 I created a post on Facebook where I stated that I had a message for some of my Facebook friends, though not for all of them. So, I asked people to “like” the post and that would indicate to me who needed the message. This message appears near the end of this post. A handful of others, for whom Spirit specifically indicated needed the message, were later added to the list, with their agreement.

This message will be divided into two parts. I first need to share some background information. The message itself will follow the background information. I regret the background section is so long. Everything I included seemed necessary.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:

Several months ago I moved to a small town in rural Southeastern Arizona. This town is approximately 55 miles southeast of Tucson. The population of this community is less than 1,000 people. The town does not even have a gas station. The name of this town is Saint David. The most prominent feature of this small town, by far, is a strikingly beautiful Roman Catholic Benedictine Monastery and its beautiful and sprawling property.

The monastery sits on 150 acres. On it sits a 70-foot-tall Celtic cross that can be seen very prominently from the adjacent highway and that informs people that they are approaching the monastery property. The name of the monastery is Holy Trinity Benedictine Monastery. Just a point of possible interest—I am a former Benedictine monk.

The monastery grounds include several beautiful ponds/lakes, a bird sanctuary, a conservatory, acres and acres of largely unspoiled natural land, dozens of extravagant full-grown peacocks that can roam freely, a retreat center and the architecturally significant Old Spanish style adobe monastery church, dedicated to Our lady of Guadalupe, which I believe has won several architectural awards.

Even though this monastery and property is in Saint David, the name of the town has nothing to do with The Roman Catholic Church. The town was settled a couple of hundred years ago by Mormons. The name Saint David references a Mormon man of great reputed religious stature. The town is named after him. This town, as well as much of the surrounding area, is still heavily Mormon.

I no longer live in Saint David. I now live in a larger small city (pop. 5,000) approximately six miles away, called Benson.

I had visited this monastery several years ago when I previously lived in Tucson. So, I have been familiar with the monastery for several years now.

Once I moved to Saint David, I found I had a very strong desire to visit the monastery. So, I did. I visited the monastery the very first day I moved to Saint David. After getting settled in, I went to the monastery. Once I arrived at the monastery, I found I then had a very strong desire to sit outside, near one of the meditation ponds, and meditate. So, I did that too. I ended up meditating for several hours. I had not meditated for several hours straight in many years.

I ended up going to the monastery every day, for the next month. Each day I ended up spending several hours in meditation, most of that time being spent meditating outside in nature. A minority of the time I spent meditating inside the monastery church.

Slowly, and then very rapidly, after several days of this routine, I noticed some very subtle changes and later more striking changes within me. These changes were internal. Some were emotionally based. Some were, for lack of a better word, spiritually based. They are difficult to describe.

I believe this protracted period of very intense meditation opened me up to some sort of portal to a different realm and/or consciousness.

The first very concrete experience connected, I believe, to the numerous days of several hours of daily meditation I experienced at the monastery in Saint David came in the early hours of November 15, 2018. It came in the form of a very vivid “dream.” By this date, I had already moved from Saint David to Benson.

Here is the information about this "dream." It is important.


In this dream I was back in the lunchroom/cafeteria of my high school in Lexington, KY. I graduated from this high school in 1978. I don't ever remember having a dream in all these many years that took place there. 


In the "dream" the lunch room seemed empty except for one other person. I was sitting at a lunch table and there was this male figure standing by the table looking directly and very intently at me in what I experienced emotionally as a very friendly and open-hearted way. I could feel that his gaze was also incredibly loving. I could also feel the presences of some other figures nearby, but I could not see them. I could only sense shadowy type figures of them. It felt as if these other figures were there is some sort of support capacity.


The man standing by the table, started to lean in toward me, without losing his gaze whatsoever, just a couple of feet away. He was smiling at me. I then realized he looked very familiar. He looked like someone I had gone to high school with and whom I knew well. He looked like a friend from high school named Steve. But he looked somehow different than how I remembered him (I had last seen him at our high school graduation ceremony in June of 1978). His eyes were much more sparkly than any eyes I can ever remember seeing. He also looked younger than I knew he would be now though not as young as he looked when I last saw him in high school. And there were a few other subtle differences that are hard to describe. I finally ended up saying to this man, "Do you know Steve (I also used his last name)?" You look a lot like him. Are you related to him?" The man just smiled very broadly in response to my questions. He got a big smile on his face. At this exact moment I realized I was not dreaming. Instead, I became aware that I was in my astral body and that I was on the astral plane and not on the earth plane. Upon this awareness I also had this flash of insight---"This is Steve! I'm on the astral plane and Steve is here. So, Steve must have died on the earth plane, if he is here!”


At this moment I woke up in my physical body. I felt very disoriented.


I grabbed my cell phone to see what time it was. It was 4:04 am. I then had this thought, "I have to go online and see if Steve has really died."


I then got up and went to the bathroom. After I returned to bed, I had the thought, "I'm so tired. I'll look up Steve online when I get up later." So, I tried to go back to sleep. But I was extremely restless. I couldn't go back to sleep. So, I got up, turned on the light and turned my phone back on, went onto google and looked up "Steve (with his last name), Lexington, KY." The very first entry that came up was his obituary. I clicked on it. Because of the information included in the obituary, there was no doubt that this was the Steve I gone to high school with. There was also a photo that I had seen before. I remembered that photo vividly because it had also appeared in our senior yearbook. It was Steve. Absolutely. No doubt.


Let me now take a few moments to say a few things about Steve from when I knew him in high school. Steve and I were not really close friends in high school. However, we were both in band--both marching band and concert band. Plus, we were both in orchestra as well. Steve was a percussionist. In Kentucky, back then, the music programs were extremely important and very competitive. And everyone in the music programs were part of their own clique aided by the fact that we had to spend so much time in rehearsals and band practice. So even though Steve was not a close friend in one way, in another way he was because everyone in band was close in some very real ways since we all spent HUGE amounts of time with each other in rehearsals, etc.


I remember Steve as a very friendly guy. He also loved to play non-mean pranks on people. He had a very infectious laugh--even more so than I did. I also had come out as gay when I was in high school. This was not a wonderful time (high school) nor place (Kentucky) nor point in time (1976) to come out. It was not fun. Steve was straight. But he was 100% supportive of my sexual identity, even though he was a devout second generation Italian-American Roman Catholic. He just didn't care. It didn't matter to him.


I was still awake in the wee hours of the morning, reading the numerous entries in his online obituary.


I discovered that Steve had passed onto the Spirit world on August  of 2009. He was 49 years old. He was divorced. He had no children. There was no information about what the cause of death was in the obituary. Because he had served honorably in the US Army, he is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.
I began reading all the many entries in the obituary. There were more entries than I had ever seen in one of those online obituary sites.

At some point during all of this I closed my eyes and said this, silently: "Steve, if you are there, I have a few questions for you. Are you there?


I waited a few seconds and I got this response, "Hey man, I'm here!" "You know man, you never signed my yearbook. You are the only person I wanted to sign my yearbook who I couldn't find to sign it at graduation. I really wanted you to sign it, man!"


Those words were spoken to me telepathically. They were in the voice that I remembered as Steve's voice. Not only was it his voice it was the same cadence, intonation, accent, everything. So, I began to speak to Steve telepathically. I asked Steve if he was one of my Spirit Guides. He said that he was. He said that he is a fairly new Spirit Guide of mine. He said that he was brought onto my Spirit Guide team because there were some specific assignments, he was to help me with.


At this point Steve and I had a fairly long telepathic conversation that I don't need to go into detail about here. Among other things, he revealed things that absolutely convinced me that I was really speaking to the person who in this life was Steve, the person I had gone to high school with. Along the way I asked if it was really him, I was communicating with or if I was just imagining the whole thing. He just laughed that infectious laugh that I remember so well now. His sense of humor was very much still intact.


From this point forward, I am going to refer to Steve as Jerome which was his middle name in that incarnation.


Very soon after this experience with Jerome, I began to get extremely strong impulses to go onto youtube and watch very specific videos, all of them on metaphysical/esoteric/spiritual topics. I was intuitively guided to go to very specific videos. The vast majority of these videos featured people I had never heard of before although they were all apparently very well-known people in certain metaphysical and spiritual circles. The best way I have to describe the impulses to watch these videos is to reference certain scenes in a very famous movie. The movie is Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The scenes involve the character “Roy Neary” who is depicted in the film by Richard Dreyfuss.  Roy experiences an insatiable drive to reproduce (in mashed potatoes, in mud, etc.) recreations of Devil’s Tower National Monument in Wyoming. This is pretty much how I felt during this period when I was being drawn to look at dozens and dozens of videos on youtube, some of them being more than a couple hours in length.


I knew I was being directed to watch these videos by my Spirit Guides although this was never specifically stated. At one point I was spending between 12-18 hours a day watching these videos. It was brutal. It went on for weeks. Finally, nearing exhaustion, and finding that many other things I needed to attend to were not getting done, I contacted my guides and asked for a reprieve in watching so many videos. This request was firmly though compassionately denied. I felt I was going to lose my mind. Finally, at some point, I was given a reprieve. I was also instructed to keep a journal of a number of the pieces of information I received through watching these videos. Among the many videos I was instructed to watch were numerous videos by three highly respected channels also called trance mediums. I had never heard of any of them before.


At some point, when watching videos of the trance channelers, I realized that when they were channeling, I would sometimes hear, telepathically, the words that later came out of their mouths, from the entities they were channeling, before the words came out of their mouths. As shocking as this may sound, I experienced this as not shocking at all. It seemed completely natural. But then after the fact I would realize this was very shocking.


At some point this thought came into my sense of awareness…” OMG, I am going to be asked to channel some entity/entities. I just know it!” I was completely and totally horrified.


In order to save time here, I am going to skip the description of the process that led to me being OK with potentially becoming someone who channels messages from some entity/entities. What I will say is that it definitely was a process. And it was a process my guides had to work diligently with me on. While I have never viewed trance channeling in a negative light whatsoever, I have never, ever personally wanted to be a channel. My main thought process was this—I already have so many controversial, culturally, socially and/or spiritually suspect and negatively viewed things about me, I simply didn’t want any more. I wanted to spend the rest of my days with relatively little new controversy in my life. I knew channeling was very controversial in many quarters. I didn’t want any more controversy in my life. My guides informed me that because of agreements I had made before I incarnated into this body, it was going to absolutely be impossible for me to avoid rather extreme degrees of projection, controversy and misunderstanding in this life, until I die. The other thing is that I currently have a life that is often very stressful, intense, and overwhelming. I did not want something else on my plate to potentially add more stress and overwhelm to my life. At any rate, I have fully accepted this potential fate now, despite my many ongoing reservations.


The group of entities I channel refer to themselves as “The Communion.” They are a Collective of Multidimensional Consciousnesses. Some of them are viewed by some people here on earth as being various “Ascended Masters.” At least two of my own Spirit Guides are a part of “The Communion,” including Jerome. There are others. One protocol note, when The Communion refer to me, in their messages, they do not refer to me by name. They refer to me as “our friend.”


I have no idea what message The Communion will bring through. None.


THE MESSAGE

A message from The Communion…


Hello.


It is good to be here. We have a message we believe will be beneficial for all who come into communion with it.


Human Beings, while existing here on the earth plane, have a large spectrum of experiences that are felt and held as loss, pain, hurt, terror, grieving, challenge and so forth and so on. You call some of these experiences--the physical or impending deaths of loved ones, loss of a job, perceived loss of security and the perceived lack of the ability to take care of ones material needs, deep and frustrating conflicts with others—often with those you have a great love for, experiencing the pain and suffering of others who are either personally known or not known to you and having this experience in a way in which you feel useless in reducing the others pain. All these experiences can then become your own carried pain which settles in your Heart and Spirit as an aching, a sense of the stinging and ringing absence of justice, frustration and other felt emotional phenomena that do not feel good to you.


Whenever there is any group of Human Beings gathered there will almost always be someone present who has experienced one or more of these things we have mentioned above. While this is certainly true, we are here to tell you that we are aware that among you who are reading this message, at least initially, there are many of you who have experienced or are experiencing one or more of each of these. We are aware of this. We know you are in pain. We know that you are suffering. We know that you are grieving. We know that you are experiencing a sense of loss and/or confusion.


Comfort is available to you. The reduction of pain is available to you.  The reduction of suffering is available to you. The highest expressions of Love are available to you. All you need do is ask. For you are Love itself and manifested as such and are responded to as such. It is what you are made of. And Love has no regret. Love makes no apology. Love is not meek. Love is expansive. Love, when it is real, is given freely and in being given freely, it also receives freely and openly. Love is what, you at your core, are made of. So, the question often becomes how do you consistently be aware of all of this?


At root you are a Soul funneled through the Living and Timeless Creation of Love. You become aware of Your True essence by realizing you are, at root, a Soul. And you allow this realization to guide you, permeate your consciousness.


Your True Home is the place where Souls go once their journey’s on earth have come to completion. It is where you were before you came here—to earth. You have incarnated into a physical body in order to experience and learn everything you cannot learn outside of a physical body of some kind, in some form. Yes, you are a body, but you are more than a body. You are a Soul, but you are also more than a Soul. In order to understand what you are, in total, you must understand this…


There is nothing you nor your body can ever do that is wrong—not in the fullest sense of the word wrong. Everything you have done and will ever do that you can view as being wrong requires judgment on some level. And that which Created you has no judgment. It is not capable of judgment. And you are made up from that which you were Created. You may have heard that Love is the opposite of fear. This is true, in most cases. It is also true that Love is the opposite of judgment. In the universal language of the multiverse the words fear, and judgment are synonyms. So, you are advised not to judge yourselves. That bears repeating. You are advised not to judge yourselves. You were forgiven before you were born. Raise your vibration in the process. Understand that the year 2019 is the year of the massive incremental raising of both individual and mass vibrations. For the year 2020 will bring with it quite a different energy. We will speak of this later.


The American spiritual teacher Neale Donald Walsch, some years ago, received considerable flack, from various quarters, for dictating in his channeled book, Conversations with God, these words… “Hitler is in Heaven.” Well, we have additionally and equally shocking news for you—so is King Harod, Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, Jean-Claude “Baby Doc” Duvalier, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson and the makers of the atomic bombs that were dropped on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. And all of them are now very good friends with the Master who walked the earth two thousand years ago named Jesus of Nazareth (aka—Sananda, Yeshua, Ascended Master Jesus, The Christ, and so forth) So, do not create an unnecessary “Hell’ for yourselves while you are here on earth. The key word in that last sentence, by the way, is not “Hell,” it is the word unnecessary. For, when you return to your True Home, you will find out that “creating Hell's” may not have been the best way for you to have used your time here. For, Love is also your True Home. And there is no other, for you nor for anyone else. You are Love. Love is your True Home.


We thank our friend for hosting this communication.


That is all for now.

END OF COMMUNICATION



No comments: