Loving Kindness

Loving Kindness

Friday, January 21, 2011

Today's Wisdom From Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov


"Many people believe that what really matters is what a Master says, the wisdom he transmits. They think that if he says nothing they learn nothing. But even if a Master does not say a word, what emanates from him communicates something of his light and strength to you.’
‘I have known the mystical way:
            The heart, feelings, sesnations, love.
 I have known the spiritual way:
            Study and knowledge.
 I have also followed the way of concrete realization
           Through work and exercise of the will.
  I have tried these three ways one after the other,
          and in each I have achieve results.
  And yet, I do not want to follow one or the other: I want all three." 

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
Share |

No comments: