Loving Kindness

Loving Kindness

Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Beautiful Life with Christ Yeshua, Part III


In the ensuing months that have passed between now and when I completed part II in this series, I have received additional information.

It seems that June 14, 2015 day, when I attended my very first Sunday service at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Bremerton, was much more pivotal than I first imagined. This is a powerful statement for me to make because I was aware, even while submerged in the process, that I was having an incredible, Spirit filled experience. And yet, it has been revealed to me in the days and months since, that this experience was even more powerful and more important to the overall scheme of my life than even I could have possibly ever imagined on that unsuspecting June morning.

Since that event, much has been revealed to me. What I can say is this…

The experience I had on that June morning in Bremerton, triggered by my walking into that church service at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, I now realize was a full Trinitarian one. What I mean by this is that it was one in which The Father (Mother), Son, and The Holy Spirit each played integral roles and each connected with me in individual ways. For this piece of writing however, I want to turn my attention wholly to what has been revealed to me about the presence of the Son (Yeshua) in that church.

It is my belief that whatever it is we may find ourselves seeking at any juncture in this life, whenever we may find ourselves seeking it, and also when this is a seeking that is being undertaken with a pure and sincere heart, and with love—whether this be the seeking of a person, a place, a state of mind, a state of awareness, a confirmation, a celestial being, whatever it may be, it too, in fact, is also simultaneously seeking us as well.

Additionally, I also believe that because of this mutuality, and because of the sincerity and purity of the act of seeking itself, whatever is being sought shall, in all cases will be found, and we too shall also be found by what we are seeking as well. The circle completes itself because the circle already knows that it is complete. So whatever we are seeking is in turn seeking us and both absolutely shall find one another—eventually.

Apparently this is also true for unconscious seeking too. For on that day last Spring in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Yeshua found me--again. At that particular moment I was relatively broken though not without a burning, volcanic love for him and for all God’s creation. I was lost though not endlessly lost. I was in tatters though still irrepressibly whole. And I did not become aware until several months later, that I, for at least two decades, had been sincerely and with a pure heart, been seeking Yeshua. And Yeshua had been seeking me, or maybe more appropriately stated, had been waiting for me. And so on that June morning at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Bremerton, Washington, in the presence of The Father/Mother and under the guidance of The Holy Spirit, Yeshua and the person currently known as Sage found one other, touched one another, embraced one another, and his hand brushed my cheek, and I closed my eyes and caressed and kissed that hand and he whispered, “Be not afraid. I go before you always. Come follow me. And I will give you rest.”

And I silently agreed, and it was all very, very good!

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see. Hallelujah!

Icon of Jesus Christ Liberator by Robert Lentz, OFM, saved from: TRINITY: Religious artwork and icons, WEBSITE

HERE is My Beautiful life with Yeshua, Part I
HERE is My Beautiful Life with Yeshua, Part II

No comments: